Stargately is building Web3 infrastructures for new blockchains. Our current products are blockchain explorer, API and data analytics (https://blockroma.com/), double-entry bookkeeping app (https://beancount.io/), and we are also building an EVM-compatible crypto wallet and open to collaborations and partnerships.
We strive to be a challenger in SaaS tooling, leveraging best-in-class open source technology to speed up the software development and community building process. Stargately's mission is to warp the startup to the destination galaxy. Starting with double-entry bookkeeping software, Stargately applies cutting-edge innovations from the open-source community into startups, small businesses and online communities, enabling Internet applications and communities to be built with speed and quality.
Who we are
We are an engineering team that builds mobile apps, SaaS/websites, Chrome extensions, backends, and data analysis services.
We are interested in open source technologies.
Core members are from Google, Facebook, Uber, and silicon valley startups.
What we do
We engage community members in two categories:
|Core Developers||We are building community with open source software at GitHub|
|Study Groups||We discuss System Design and Architecture at 10x.pub|
Think big and act on it
- Engineers build things anyway. Why not make them big?
- Bias toward action
- Build positive feedback loops
- Decompose and compose
Seek truth from facts
- Embrace radical transparency
- Input more and output more
- Deliberate practice and immediate feedback
- Attention to detail
- Work long, smart, and hard to improve speed and quality
- Build 10x product with reusable frameworks, primitives, and processes
- Success is in our own hands
- Sign our artwork
- Our success is symmetrical with our rewards
- Listen to our customers
- Be careful with root-level metrics
- We are representatives of our customers
- Make money to build better services, not the reverse